About Us

About Us

 

Mu Omega Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Incorporated, was founded in the year 1920 as a graduate chapter in the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The chapter was originally designated as Mu chapter but in 1923 under Grand Basileus J. Alston Atkins, chapters were renamed in order to distinguish the graduate from the undergraduate chapters.